This is a next-level education and professional development program designed to help you become a leader and professional in your yoga community.
Our 300-hour curriculum is a complete immersion into yoga practice, study, class planning and community learning. It goes beyond the basics and provides you with expert-level depth in the areas of teaching skills, asana technique, sequencing, anatomy, and philosophical inquiry. By engaging in this training, you will learn from skilled trainers alongside a cohort of inspiring peers, deepen your connection to the depth and breadth of yoga, and gain skills you can apply to your teaching and practice immediately.
- Why study with us?
There are many great opportunities out there to become a better yoga teacher. What sets this Kindness Yoga training apart?
First, our faculty is amazing. They inspire students to step onto their own unique paths with grace and clarity. Lead trainers Patrick Montgomery, Ginny Biddle, Buffy Barfoot, Kristine Whittle, and Jeremy Wolf have led dozens of teacher trainings and teach hundreds of public classes each year. They know how to affect change on a person-to-person level, and here at Kindness Yoga, that’s the kind of teacher who makes a difference in students’ lives.
Next, our curriculum focuses squarely on training unique and inspiring teachers and leaders. You’ll focus on identifying and improving your strengths as a teacher. Participate in lectures, discussions, practice drills, and activities designed to help you make your language more effective, manage classrooms, and transform yourself and others.
Finally, there’s our community. We’re one of the most diverse yoga organizations in Denver, serving thousands of students each week at locations across the city. When you study with us, you benefit from the studentship, support, and uniqueness of a thriving extended family. As a participant in our 300-hour Advanced training, you can access our rich pool of classes, and experience skilled teachers on a wide variety of yogic paths. Experience the difference that Kindness can make!
Upcoming 300-Hr Trainings
Location: Denver, Colorado
Dates: June 24, 2017 to May 20, 2018
Lead Trainers: Jeremy Wolf, Kristine Whittle
Our 300-hour program features a core curriculum and a series of elective modules, allowing students to specialize and pursue their passions. Upcoming elective modules include:
- Hands-On Assists, Alignment, and Self-Awareness with Buffy Barfoot - March 24-26, 2017
- Teaching Trauma-informed Yoga with Marissa Angeletti - April 14-16, 2017
- Pregnant Yoginis and How Not to Freak Out About Them with Kari Kwinn - May 5-7, 2017
- Functional Yoga as a Health-Based Practice with Bea Doyle - June 16-18, 2017
- Fire and Ice: Foundations of Teaching Yin Yoga with David Michael Scott - July 14-16, 2017
- Meditation Immersion with Beth Sanchez - August 4-6, 2017
- Asana Studies and Philosophy with Sean Haleen - September 22-24, 2017
- Sanskrit for Yoga with Marcia Solomon - October 20-22, 2017
- Learn to Teach Yoga Nidra Level 1 with Jeremy Wolf - February 2-4, 2018
- Learn to Teach Yoga Nidra Level 2 with Jeremy Wolf - March 2-4, 2018
More Info / Registration
Ready to take the next step? Start the conversation with our staff! Email Ginny Biddle, our Director of Teacher Training to learn more.